You are invited to join The Center for Legal Studies on Wednesday, June 10 Victim Advocacy Certificate Course. Join our free, online informational session at noon CST.
Hear from Victim Advocacy Instructor, Karen Moretensen!
Our Business Development Director, Stephanie Elio will discuss:
1. Career outlook and growth for victim advocates
2. An overview of how CLS works with accredited college and university partners
3. Course pricing and payment options
4. Course materials and textbooks
5. Instructor and peer/student interactions
6. How the online course works
There will be 15 minutes dedicated to Q&A, so please bring any questions you might have.
If you are unable to attend the webinar at this date and time, please still register and we will send out the recorded webinar for you to view.